This tea is served at special events in the Mediterranean region. It has a very subtle, soothing cinnamon flavor, with light notes of tea.
Servings: 6 cups
- 6 cups water
- 1 (3-in.) cinnamon stick
- 6 TB. Ahmad Tea, Ceylon tea, or your favorite
- 3 TB. sugar
- In a teapot over low heat, bring water and cinnamon stick to a simmer for 30 minutes. Remove cinnamon stick.
- Stir in Ahmad tea and sugar, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Strain tea into tea cups, and serve warm.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 28 Fat: 0g Saturated fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 7g Sodium: 1mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg
Recipe by DedeMed.com at https://dedemed.com/mediterranean/cinnamon-tea/