Garlic Scrambled Eggs
In this quick and easy breakfast, eggs are flavored with browned beef and toasted bits of garlic. The flavor gets up and going in the morning.
Servings: 2 cups
- [1/4] lb. ground beef
- 2 TB. extra-virgin olive oil
- [1/2] tsp. salt
- 1 TB. garlic, finely chopped
- 4 large eggs
- [1/2] tsp. ground black pepper
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat, brown beef for 5 minutes, breaking up chunks with a wooden spoon.
- Add extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and garlic, cook for 3 more minutes.
- Break eggs into the pan, stir eggs into beef and garlic mixture, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Season with black pepper, and serve warm.
Serving size: [1/2] cup Calories: 188 Fat: 15g Saturated fat: 4g Carbohydrates: 1g Sodium: 378mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 11g Cholesterol: 228mg
Recipe by Dedemed at https://dedemed.com/mediterranean/garlic-scrambled-eggs/