This tapenade is so versatile. I like eating it with crackers or spooning it over baked fish. Either way, it has adds a pungent brine flavor with the freshness of herbs.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup black kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup green manzanilla olives, pitted
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 TB. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 TB. capers, drained
- 1 TB. fresh lemon juice
- 2 TB. extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor fitted with a chopping blade, pulse kalamata olives, manzanilla olives, and garlic 10 times. Scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add rosemary, capers, lemon juice, and extra-virgin olive oil, and pulse 5 times.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons Calories: 79 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 3g Sodium: 464mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg
Recipe by Dedemed at https://dedemed.com/mediterranean/olive-tapenade/